LEAH AND ME RETURN POLICY
Purchasing our products means you have accepted our terms & conditions.
We thank you for shopping with Leah and Me Online! We understand that you won’t be able to try our garments on before purchasing, that’s why we encourage you to find the perfect garments for yourself by allowing you to submit a return to us. It is important to read and understand the returns policy:
(a) all items must be returned within 14 days of purchase date for Australian orders, 21 days for international orders. You will need to cover the return shipping charge. Original postage fee is not added to your credit.
(b) Returned items are processed within 7 business days of receiving your items.
(c) Returned items can only be issued as an Online Store Credit to the customer to allow you to revisit our site to either purchase a different item or the same item in a different size. We do not offer refunds for change of mind in the items or choosing a wrong size.
(d) Alternatively, you can also exchange it in our retail store. Please bring your online purchase into our retail stores with the original online receipt within 14 days of purchase date for a refund, exchange or store credit.
(e) Returned items will be accepted by us once only, except sale codes ( non-sale items ). The credit note we are providing will be the last credit note for this order. Once you have used this credit note, we are unable to take any more returns back.
(f) return postage will be at your own cost, we do not issue credits for postage.
(g) The returned policy is applied to all credit cards, paypal and afterpay customers. Afterpay follows our returned guidelines to assist their customers with the payments. If you make a return using Afterpay, we will issue store credit and you are still expected to complete your payments with Afterpay.
(h) We do try to ensure we place the best quality and most accurate images and discriptions on the Leah and Me website, please accepted the possibility of a slight variation in colour and size specifications. Colours may appear slightly individual and we do not take responsibility for misinturpritation.
All items are carefully inspected before being sent out to customers to guarantee a high level of quality in the garments you purchase from us. We are happy to replace, repair, or refund in the case of a manufacturing fault or other visible faults, all faults must be notified to Leah and Me, if you are returning a faulty item you must leave all tags on the item and send back in original condition. You cannot return the item if you have removed the tags and washed the item.
It can take up to 7 business days to process refunds.
- We will not accept any items for a return, which were received past 14 days from purchased date for Australian orders, 21 days for International orders.
- The items must be received in original condition – unworn, unwashed, with all tags still attached and not smell of ladies perfume/deodorant, no make up stains. Please take due care when trying on your order.
- Please note if you damage a garment after wearing it such as button falls off, zip breaks because of wear and tear, we cannot accept garments back for return.
- If your returns will be late and this is due to postage services please provide Leah and Me with documentation with your sent date so we can except late returns, you can contact us on email@example.com (please allow 48 hours for a response)
- Please contact us with the fault issues prior to returning the item, we will then try to replace the item, if the item cannot be replaced due to stock levels we will then only in this case offer a refund.
- If the returned item/s does not meet the above standards, Leah and Me have the right to deny.
- Non-returnable items: Sale or discounted items, items are bought through discount codes, online credit note, jewellery, intimates, bodysuits, swimwear, scarf and beanies, sunglasses, beauty products, paintings or art.
How To Return
Please post back the unwanted garments, attached with a copy of the original online receipt and our returns document, this is attached below.
The returns document can be found here: Return Slip
Leah and Me
Shop 3/23 Wason Street
Milton, NSW 2538
Please take care sending as items lost in the post are your responsibility and we cannot offer credit or refunds on lost parcels.
Online Store Credit and Gift Vouchers
- You will receive an email with details of the store credit.
- Online Store Credit can also be used in store.
- Online Store Credit is not to be used in conjunction with any other offers. E.g. cannot be used with discount codes ‘sale25’ etc.
- Online Store Credit is valid for 1 year from issued date. It will expire after this period and cannot be renewed.
- To split credit note into two or maximum three credit notes please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org please allow 48 hours for a response)
- Gift vouchers can be purchased via our website. We will send you an email with an E-Voucher attached.
- The gift voucher code is valid for one year from the purchased date.
- Gift voucher will be sent to the purchaser ‘s email address. If you would like to give gift voucher to someone else, please send contact us on email@example.com with the recipient details.
- If you would like the E-Voucher personalised please contact us with the information you wish to place on the E-Voucher.
- Online gift voucher can be used online or in store.
- It cannot be cashed out for monetary value and cannot be refundable for change of mind.
- Please ensure your order is equal to or more than the value of the actual gift voucher, [please allow shipping costs.
- If you are the purchaser, please double check the delivery email address you enter – it is your responsibility to do so and we’re afraid we can’t be held responsible if a gift voucher is used by someone other than your recipient if the email address entered is incorrect. In addition, we can’t take responsibility for any gift vouchers that are lost or used by someone other than your recipient after delivery. Make sure your recipient has received their gift voucher, as it is their responsibility to keep the voucher details safe.
- From time to time, gift vouchers may get caught in spam filters on your email, and it’s up to the recipient to check these filters. We can’t take responsibility if a gift voucher cannot be delivered to the recipient’s email address because of spam filters, firewalls, the capacity of the recipient’s mailbox or any other factors outside of our control. Please check your “junk” email before contacting us. Or please contact us for a printed voucher that can be posted, this is the customers responsibility to contact Leah and Me.
- If you are going to return a product using the gift voucher, this will be made in the same way as the original credit note (such as onto a credit voucher) Please note that only one gift voucher can be used per order.
- In the event of fraud, an attempt at deception or in the event of the suspicion of other illegal activities in connection with a gift voucher purchase or redemption of that voucher on the Site, we are entitled to refuse purchase.
Instructions on use will be sent with you voucher or store credit email.